PGD & MBA
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) & MBA
The PGD is your stepping stone towards a successful business leadership career. It will broaden your business and management perspective, providing you with the tools to effectively lead as you journey towards the upper-echelons of the business sphere. This PGD gives you access to continue with your studies towards an MBA or Masters, providing that you meet the admission requirements of the programme of choice.
Bachelor’s Degree or National Higher Diploma or Advanced Graduate Diploma.
A recent Curriculum Vitae.
Supply a clear copy of Identity Document or Passport.
Course Duration: Full Time: 9 Months average
Completion of qualification
The PGD is a Nine month qualification and students must register for all the modules in the year. Upon completion of the programme, a student will receive the Postgraduate Diploma in the chosen field from Riverford Business School.
Upon completion of the PGD program, the student can proceed to complete a research thesis only to qualify for and receive MBA degree conferred by our affiliate institutions overseas.
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management
- Human Resources & Organizational Behaviour
- Oil & Gas Environmental Management
- Supply Chain, Transport & Logistics
- Project Management & ICT
- Financial Management & Auditing
- Strategic Management & Organizational Leadership
- Business Law, Procurement & Contract Mgt
- Engineering & Technology Management
- Marketing & International Business Mgt
- Public Administration & Government Policy
- Family Leadership, Community Development & Innovation