Leadership positions are complex, requiring specialized skills and an understanding of many roles. Riverford Business School Executive Diploma in Business Management and Leadership combines leadership and management courses that equip emerging leaders with the knowledge, skills, and confidence that enable them to successfully lead, supervise, and manage in the public, private, or non-profit sectors.
Programme Learning Outcome:
On completion of the Modules, students will be able to:
- Advance organizational objectives and meet challenges by communicating effectively in a variety of settings.
- Explain management’s responsibility to act ethically in regard to relevant stakeholders and the environment.
- Demonstrate critical business thinking in leadership and management.
- Use accounting principles, financial strategies, and investment options to analyze and maximize the financial health of a business.
- Evaluate leadership theories and perspectives with awareness of their own strengths and areas needing development.
- Apply human resource processes and systems for supervisors, line managers, and entrepreneurs.
- Describe the issues arising from government policies, ethics, marketing, finance and economics, and the overall components of business operations.
Program Duration: 3 Weekends
Application Fee: N10,000