Get the most sorted qualification and highest status in the management profession and become recognised as a better leader.
Certified Manager is the global accreditation for managers and leaders in the management profession. Certified Managers use their designation as proof of experience in leading people and managing change. By achieving the recognition, the CMgr suffix and international status are unique worldwide, marks of excellence, allowing you to stand out as a first-class leader in a global market.
To qualify to be accredited as a Certified Manager, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have at least 6 years of management or leadership experience (without qualification)
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in management and leadership-related fields or in the social sciences with at least 5 years of working experience in management and leadership.
- Or must have completed the school’s Advanced Diploma or Senior Management Programs.
After review and acceptance of application documents by the school and the applicant complete his or her payment, a two-day leadership training is organised to equip candidates for superlative performance.
These certification courses are designed for Top Level Managers to qualify as follows:
- Certified Accountant
- Certified Financial Manager
- Certified Purchasing & Supply Manager
- Certified Catering & Hotel Manager
- Certified Information Technology Manager
- Certified Logistics Manager
- Certified Transport Manager
- Certified Project Manager
- Certified Sales Manager
- Certified Business Manager
- Certified Marketing Manager
- Certified Human Recourses Manager
- Certified Education Manager
- Certified Oil & Gas Manager
How to apply:
Applicants must supply all information as requested on the application form and indicate their agreement to the declaration.
A properly completed application will not be processed until the appropriate fees are received.
Application Fee: N10,000